- Central hospital , Ganesh nagar, New delhi
- Dawarka Hospital,Dawarka Sub city, New delhi
- Dr. Kaushik Ortho and Maternity Centre, Janakpuri, New delhi
- Dr. Mittal Surgical and Maternity Hospital, Jankpuri, New delhi
- Ashray Medical Centre, Kirti Nagar, New delhi Sub city, New delhi
Associate Professor of IMCI
- Dr. S.K. Kaushik M.B.B.S., M.S.
- Dr. Anupam Mittal M.B.B.S, M.S., General Surgeon(Gold Medalist)
- Dr. Supriaya Gulati , M.D.(Pedio)
- Dr. Preeti Mittal M.B.B.S., M.D.
- Dr. Anupama M.B.B.S., M.S. Gynecologist
- Dr. A.K. Gupta M.S.
- Dr. Lalit Narang M.S.,E.N.T.M.S.
- Dr. N. Kalra M.D (Cardiologist)
- Dr. Amit Dheer M.D.(Radiologist)
- Dr. N.D. Sharma B.U.M.S.
- Dr. A.K.Mishra B.M.S
- Dr. Manoj Nagpal M.B.B.S., M.D.
- Dr. P.S. Yadav D.H.M.S.
- Dr.Rinakhi Das B.A.M.S.
- Dr.K.D.Nayar M.D.
- The admission will be made strictly on result of competition test and interview.
- 40% seats in each groups is reserved for female candidates.
- In case of non availability of the suitable candidate in any category the seat will be filled up by general candidates.
Vacation and holiday
- The academic session will be start from the 10th July.
- Holiday will be observed as per Government holidays.
- The summer vacation from May 20th to July 10th and winter vacation from December 20th to Jan 5th of every year.
The institute has a well equipped important medical books, journals and periodicals. Special riles have been framed for the issue of the books etc. from the library.
The hostel facilities are available on reasonable cost for outsiders. The management committee will be decide the allotment of hostel All the candidates are supposed to follow the regulation of the hostel laid down by the warden/management committee. The resident student will make there own arrangement of boarding. No guest is allowed without the prior permission from warden/director
- Self- Employment: Successful candidates can start their private practice under the supervision of a qualified medical professional & subject to state law as enforce.
- Private Jobs: Every year there is a demand of more then five lakhs medical technicians in hospitals, nursing home & pharmaceuticals companies.
- Government Jobs: As per replies to USQ No. 8956 on 10th May 1989 & USQ No. 3718 on 7th Dec. 1988 in Lok sabha & 1739 on 25th Nov. 1988 in rajya sabha, Diploma awarded by any regd educational socity is valid for the purpose of employment in all Govt. & Private Hospital, Nursing Home, Pharmaceutical Companies.
Alternative medicines are presents in the world in one or other forms. The men developed some system for their health ...
Indian Foundation for Development of Alternative Medicine (I.F.D.A.M.) has already started a course ...
- Pathology Technician
A pathology technician is a medical professional who prepares and examines slides of human tissues, organs and surgical specimens...
- X-Ray Technician
An x-ray technician is a trained health care worker, with specific skills in the area of manipulating x-ray...
- E.C.G Technician
The ECG is the most commonly performed cardiac test. This is because the ECG is a useful screening tool...
- U.S.G Technician
The use of ultrasound to indicate the carcass potential of an animal serves as a very useful tool particularly...
- Diploma in Yoga
Naturopathy can be termed aNaturopathy can be termed as the science of living. It believes or describes human beings...
- D.O.T. Technician
An operating theater (or theatre) was a tiered theatre or amphitheatre in which students and other spectators...
The Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) is a postbaccaluareate degree conferred upon successful completion of a doctoral...
What People Say's
I found completing COURSE OF pathology technician to be a very challenging but also a very rewarding experience. I enjoyed the opportunity to learn about the different guideline in the PAHOLOGY TECHNICIAN and to have the opportunity to not only engage with extremely experienced lecturers to my studies to assist with changing my career.- Mariya Thapar student
"My experience with this program has been fabulous! The courses are very informative, and the scope of program is well tailored to cover all aspects of Naturopathy. It is very helpful to get a good understanding of what happens in parts of the pharmaceutical industry other than the area one is working in.- Kumari Anu Singh student
I have really enjoyed my time studying Pharmacy here in IMCI. The course is very comprehensive, including laboratory work and practical sessions alongside the traditional lecture methods. Initially you are given a basic grounding in the scientific subjects and their relevance to the practice of Pharmacy.- Ramesh Kumar student